CAMP POTLATCH IS NOW HIRING A CAMP NURSE
The selected candidate will act as the primary health care provider at Camp Potlatch. The Camp Nurse will be responsible for meeting the overall health needs of both staff and campers. These duties will include promoting a healthy and safe environment, dispensing medications, tending to ill or injured participants, maintaining accurate and detailed documentation, communicating with parents, providing staff leadership and training, and providing direction and support to first aid attendants.
Remuneration for this position includes transportation to and from Camp Potlatch, meals, accommodation, and a competitive industry salary for the term. Flexibility in the workweek is required. Successful camp staff candidates will require a criminal record check and proof of school enrollment or proof of current license with the Registered Nurses Association of British Columbia.
· Dispense, report and track daily medications
· Tend to ill and injured patients
· Maintain detailed documentation
· Keep the health centre clean, sterile and organized
· Assist in ordering first aid supplies and stocking first aid kits each week
· Work as an active and positive member of the Camp Potlatch staff team
CLOSING DATE: This position will remain open until filled.
HOW TO APPLY
Please mail or email a resume, cover letter:
Marc Couture, Camp Director
© BC CAMPS ASSOCIATION 2016